Students from UvA or HvA who have plans for projects such as an exposition, a theatre performance, a film or a happening? Then appeal to CREA Fund and make it come true!
Your own project can be an event, an experiment, a document, a happening, a performance, a conference, a lecture, a show, an object – your plans can’t be wild enough, as long as they are related to the activities of CREA. Also student groups who perform in CREA Theater can appeal to the fund to be subsidised in their costs.
A maximum amount is not set, but do not expect thousands of euros. Aim for something that is reasonable in relation to the nature, size and goal of your project. Payment happens after your project has taken place and when we have received a financial report.
these are the criteria:
1. You are a student at UvA or HvA.
2. The project should take place in Amsterdam.
3. The project should be realised within twelve months.
4. The project should be related to the activities of CREA (the arts, lectures or debates).
5. The group which makes an application should consist of students for at least 75 %, with a minimum of 2 students, from UvA or HvA.6. The budget must include your own personal contribution.7. The project must result in some sort of public presentation.8. The project’s finances must be accounted for afterwards in a report.9. CREA must be names in all means of publicity.
who decides when?
The CREA staff decides about your application within a period two months after you’ve applied. This decision cannot be debated afterwards.