What will I notice of the COVID-19 measures during my CREA course?
last update 19/11/2020
Fortunately, we can continue the CREA courses in their current form. The public administration roadmap, published by the Rijksoverheid on 14/10/2020, states that we fall under an exception for social reasons. In the meantime this has also been confirmed by national cultural platforms such as Kunsten92 and NAPK.
CREA follows the protocols and guidelines concerning COVID-19 as issued by the government and industry organisations for the courses. The guidelines differ per department. Read below what this means.
This applies to everybody:
- You have a face mask with you which you wear at all time once you’re inside. You’re only allowed to take this off when you’re sitting in your studio. Musical rehearsals, singing, theatre and dance are excluded from this rule.
- Every time you enter the building of CREA, you take a close look at these questions and enter the building only if you can answer all of them with no.
- In CREA, all studios are equipped with ventilation systems that provide sufficient fresh air. The air is not pumped around, but always freshly supplied. The ventilation systems of the studios work independently of each other.
- Please be as punctual as possible before your course and leave the CREA building as soon as possible after use. There is no room to wait in the building.
- The group size of the course has been reduced to a maximum of 10 students.
- A course is offered and taught in 1 of the 3 following forms: online/hybrid/real life. Most of the autumn 2020 courses are given physically, i.e. at CREA. If it concerns an online or hybrid course this is mentioned in the course text on the website. Here you can read which form is given in which way.
- In the lessons, students and teacher keep a distance of 1.5 metres. The traffic areas and studios are set up in such a way that there is enough space to keep your distance.
- The CREA cafe is only open for take-away. Check this page for opening hours and the menu.
Special rules are:
- It’s not allowed to sing with 2 people or more. The group singing courses will therefore be taught online. People part of these courses received an email with further information.
- In light of the nature of the activity, there is no need to keep a 1.5 meter distance during the lesson (see government). If you would like to keep your distance, this is of course possible. Please make this known to your teacher during the lesson. These rules still apply after the press conference of 17/11/2020.
- The changing rooms can no longer be used for dance and movement lessons. Change your clothes before coming to CREA or do this in the studio.
- Wind-instruments are allowed to be used in our studios, if they keep a minimum distance of 2 meters (in the direction) from others. The teachers of the courses where wind instruments are used, will guarantee this distance.